Tuesday, April 5, 2022
HomeHow toHow to stop drinking?

How to stop drinking?

Normally, the habitual drinker thinks that he only drinks once a week or at weekends, but mostly if you ask him to recall the last occasion they had a drink, they realize that they met more than two times to their friends for a drink ended up having 5. In the following article, we learn how to stop drinking? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.

This shows that the person has become a regular drinker. This habit can be unhealthy and lead to serious health and mental issues. Here we can take a famous example of world-renowned boxer Mike Tyson’s ear-chewing incident caused by excessive drinking alcohol consumption. And if this is the case, they must need to cut themselves off.

If you face such issues, you need to consider the following.

Steps to stop/quit smoking

Step 1

Drinking inhibits the absorption of B-vitamins. These vitamins are responsible for just about every function in our body and combat anxiety and depression. Ironically more we drink, we‘ll likely feel like drinking to ease our anxiousness. It’ll be easy to refuse the booze if we take B-vitamins supplements.

Step 2

When we go out with friends, we always want to fit in socially. We should try to leave such events early by making a subtle excuse to avoid drinking. This can be our first step toward a healthy lifestyle.

Step 3

Try using water or alternate liquids, juices, carbonated drinks to avoid drinking alcohol. It will help us to minimize the urge to have alcohol. 

Step 4

When we go out with friends, and their only motive is to drink, we should seriously consider changing our friend’s circle.

Step 5

We should go to comedy shows, movies, and concerts to avoid alcohol consumption in some scenarios. This might help us stop drinking completely as we engage in something entertaining, and these routines reduce the anxiety.

Step 6

Busying ourselves in physical activities can also be very helpful in stopping drinking, playing sports brings a very healthy change in routine life and keeps you fit.

Step 7

Using the power of our subconscious mind like Meditation, hypnotherapy, and mindfulness techniques can reprogram our mindset so that we no longer want to drink. Research shows that around 10 percent only is decided consciously of what we do. If we can access the subconscious mind, which determines the rest 90 percent of what we do, we can make much better choices.

Step 8

You can use a lot of detoxifying foods like cruciferous vegetables, celery, onions, garlic, and cherry use to avoid the symptoms of drinking.

Step 9

Stop looking at the things (Posts) why alcohol can be good to convince yourself okay.

Also read: how to remove lice from hair permanently.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

0.55 as a Fraction

0.03 as a Fraction

0.45 as a Fraction

0.3 as a Fraction

Recent Comments