Most people in the world don’t know how to fill a check. Everyone in the world has experienced filling out the check-in life. In this article, we learn about filling out the proper check-in way. In the following article, do we know how to fill out a check? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
What is the check?
A piece of paper is specifically printed form is used by the people who have an account in the bank. The bank pays cash to the person whose name is written on the check.
Important points of fill out the check
- If someone misplaced his check, another person could get money through the bank account. That’s why never issue a bearer check. Then, always terminate the word Bearer from the check. If the person follows this, then just that person can cash the check whose name is written on the check.
- After writing the name on it, on the blank surface of the check, but the line, nobody writes their name on it. Furthermore, also put a line after writing the cash amount. No other person can write anything after that.
- If the person wants to pay a huge cash amount via check, mention the bank account number. Then the bill will be useable only for that person who has a bank account.
Method for the filling of check
All the checks of the different banks are the same. They are different, just in color and layout.
- First, write the name and then pay. Write down self if any person writes a self check to cash the money from their bank account. Write just after Pay, don’t leave the blank surface. No one can change it. After that, put a line on the surface; no one can add any other name on the check.
- In step two, enter the desired amount of money in the Rupees section that wants to pay through the check. Don’t leave any blank space; write only at the end of the amount and put a line after writing the cash amount.
- In the third step, write the cash amount in numbers in the given box and put the sign like ‘/-‘ at the end.
- At the right corner, the bottom side name is present; the person signs near the name. The signature is very important and must match with the sample signature present in the bank.
- Cancel ‘Or Bearer if the person doesn’t cancel it, anyone can easily withdraw the check.
- Write down the issue date of the check on the top of the right side. Write the date on the bill.
- In the end, draw two parallel lines on the top of the cheque and write ‘A/C‘ between them.
Also read: how to make popcorn on the stove.